So a lot of People asked me about these iced coffee cups and heres how to very easily
step by step DIY:
So i purchased the Starbucks frappuccino case on sale for $4.99 At Walgreens
A few Days later there was no frappuccino left my hubby and I go thru these fast.
Any ways so once they were all finished I ran them thru the dishwasher on rinse.
Then when they were still hot i put them in a pot of boiling water
for about 4-5 min then took them out with a tong and an oven mitt be
very cautious they are extremely hot then peeled the stickers off. Removeing the glue i scrubbed with the rough part of the sponge make sure while doing this the cup is still hot other wise the glue is harder to remove also may use dish soap may help.
Once the glue was all gone i had washed them once more thru the dishwasher on regular cycle and there you go Iced coffee cups made from recyclables Yay!! and there great on the go.
Where do I get my paper straws? I actually ordered them for my sisters bridal shower and turned out i really liked them so i ordered some more for my self at GreenMunch THIS IS MY FAVORITE SITE EVER I ALWAYS WANT TO BUY EVERYTHING LOL!
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment