Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This is how we keep it clean



 This Is How i Get my shit together 
{hehehe I think this is the only time I can swear because i Have a 2 year old that repeats everything}
This is my cleaning schedule to make sure I get My house clean for the entire week.
I Have 

Vacumming Monday 
Bathroom Tuesday
Mopping Wednesday
Laundry Thursday 
Catch Up Friday
Dusting Saturday
Relaxing Sunday

Vacuuming Monday 

Is where I just vacuum  everywhere corners, Nooks, blinds, rugs ,
 couches, & Under the beds. 

Bathroom Tuesday

Make Sure everything is in its place, 
Dust down all shelves, behind the toilet, wall/tile wipe down,
Shower curtains, inside cabinets, sink washed,
Toilet bowl is fully rinsed. Wipe up the floors. 

Mopping Wednesday

Make sure all is crumb free and no loose objects on the floor then 
I use Vinegar And A cup of warm water on my Pergo Floors.
I take a cleaning cloth attach to my swifter and im on my way 

Laundry Thursday 

Sort By colors.
Red, Darks, & Lights 
Then i usually start with darks first because thats what we use most,
Then Lights, & then reds 

Catch Up {Ketchup} Friday 

I usually Use this day to to do a quick clean up before our 
Fantastic weekends arise, catch up on laundry and such, I also may finish a project i started, organize, or bake something {scrumptious

Dusting Saturday

I made saturday the easiest day because i like to have time 
on the weekends to have a little bit of fun
So dusting i take out my wood polish and use clorox anywhere. 
Dusting with my duster cloths i wipe down every thing, nick-nacks, dressers, desks, t.v, cable boxes,  game systems and ect.  Get it all done and it will feel nice the rest of the day to enjoy with your family 

Relaxing Sunday

This is were we simply relax ladies, 
do you know what relaxing is? 
I didnt think so 
Relaxing is were some people have time to just sit down, 
take a breather and enjoy. 
{heheh} 
I grab a glass of wine, a beer for my hunny and we 
just enjoy the company of our kids


Were Not Finished yet Ladies!!!

Make the beds every morning when you wake up do this for 28 days and it will become a habit.
Dishes and counter tops make sure before you go to bed the dishes are clean and frequently through out the day clean the countertops  germs are always going to linger on countertops 
{yuck}
Sweep your heart outs seriously i sweep til my arms bleed because i try to get every last crumb off my floor for a perfect looking floor.
Straighten up I usually grab a basket and throw a bunch of items
 in there from places were i seen clutter
Take out the trash before the day ends so a lingering smell doesnt appear in your home 
When taking out the trash take clorox wipes and 
wipe down the outside of the trash can 
put away misplaced items....
 with kids you will be doing this all day long so assign baskets to 
each room for the items that don't appear to be in its spot and 
you can get to the baskets at the end of the day and put all away in its correct spot. 







No comments: