Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Pictures Revealed And How I Occupy My 2 Year Old.

The Precious kiddos are getting big so fast. I am taking as much photos as i can to catch the moments as they pass. ( :( I don't want them to pass)
 
My Raider rocking his OshKosh Overalls.
He's always got that precious smile on his face that just brightens your day :) 
  
My Little boy is almost ready to crawl 
 He's like mommy this is hard work LOL. Using all his might! Grunting and Snarls like your watching the walking dead. Sounds something like the zombies from that show LOL.
 
Raider bouncing around, hanging out He's so easily pleased. (YES!!)

Mason My eldest so creative like his Mommy always wants to help with her projects and do his own arts&Crafts 
Ohh And he's an active one... running around after this little one is hard work. 
If he's too quiet you know hes doing something hes not supposed to Writing on the walls,  playing with toilette paper, best one taking out Mommy's pads and sticking them every where saying there stickers. 
I think i recall my Father telling me a story about something that i did that was similar when i was younger but I'm not going to get into that (boring)

Any WHO's So I Had Some other Mothers ask me what i do with my 2 Year old for fun. 
There are 100000000000000 things i do with Mason to keep him occupied. But just to mention a few 
We live very close to the water, we are 12 ft above sea level so we walk down the street to look at the view, we walk to the park (Mason loves the swings), We play with chalk in our backyard, mason loves his ride on motorcycle, sensory bins and busy bags are also great and another really big one is playing cars with him he loves when i just sit down to relax and have all my attention on him and the cars. Hope this helps. 

Thanks for reading 
Hope you check back tomarrow to see more exciting news at the Fuentes House 
For Now, Goodnight 
Britt



No comments: