Thursday, April 11, 2013

What a Gorgeous Day To Play

Hey everyone what a wonderful day to play...  Before i start this post
I wanted to show you a video of what mason did to me this morning 
because he wanted to watch Mickey Mouse This is sooo funny yet so cute must see  Check it out 



 It Is so gorgeous outside today i have my windows open, cleaning my whole house Mmm.. I love that smell so me and my kiddos adventured outside today I just found out that Raider is very intrigued by hats, Mason loves the water and also Mason seems to never stop scrapping his knee's (typical boys). 





His Facials in every picture show that he has so much character in him cant you tell LOL!


He's like Mommy Somethings attacking my head What Is it? 
OMG its a hat (PHEWWW!) 

HAHAHA silly me.
Where's my Mason boy 
There he is right behind Raider Probably trying to pull out his hairs again LOL 
Maybe not too much LOL because then i have to hear the screaming but yeah i cant help but laugh when things like this happens it amuses me. 


So Mason Looks Very confused or just the beaming sun in his eyes and for some reason my dog is showing us her cooch Woops sorry guys LOL!


I hoped you enjoyed your day as much as we did check back for more 
House Of Fuentes 






No comments: