Saturday, June 1, 2013

RANDOM: 5 things I Love and 5 things I Hate


 I Love.....
So I'm not going to list the obvious we all know I love 
My kids, my hubby, my dog and my house to death.
and this list is not in order. Hope you Like. :) 

1. I love blogging, I love the fact I can get a point across and have people
actually listen. I can also be myself for the most part. 
2. I love to organize & clean, Sometimes yes i get frustrated from cleaning
and then its a wreck again but i do enjoy it, I love that its like
my world, its very zen and has a calming affect. 
And Hey when your done you have a prize, a clean and functioning House. 
3. I Love Love Love to shop, If I could i would be in stores all day. Even if its just a 
trip to the supermarket, I LOVEEE IT!
4. I Love to sew, This side no one really knows i do sew and I do Love it 
its fun because i can make almost anything i want. Lets say you see a 
handbag in stores its a simple pattern and you love it, Right..
 But then you look inside and doesn't have
enough pockets for you, BUMMER! Well here it is if it was me i would look at it,.
get an idea, and create my own replica. See this is why sewing is so important 
Lol for those handbags that just don't have enough pockets {hehe} 
5. I love to get my eyebrows waxed & nails did, so you are all wondering she loves to get her eyebrows waxed lol, I really do for some reason i don't feel really the painful part 
but when you go into the back room at a salon
it has a nice scent and it seems to be very relaxing when you lay on that
 table at least that's how it is for me, i love when there all done and they massage the brows with 
a cooling cream OMG i could just fall asleep right there. I used to go get my nails 
done about every 2 weeks before i had children but now its rarely ever, but its still a part of me that 
I Love. 


I HATE.....

1. I hate Peas, the one vegetable I hate is peas, split pea soup eek, 
meatloaf with peas NO THANKS. I won't eat anything with peas in it, it grosses me out.
2. I hate when my bed is not made, When i get into the bed at night my bed has to be made 
It drives me nuts when the bed linens are all twisted and i just cant get comfy unless
my bed was made.
3. I hate when I'm wrong, so i feel like everyone has this flaw but im really bad, 
if i catch myself and I'm wrong in a situation i turn the subject 
to something that I am right {hehe} 
4. I hate when I don't have something,  Lets say your looking on pinterest and see a DIY project 
but you dont have all the materials, urghhh!! ,  I hate when I dont have something at 
hand to complete something LOL.
5. I hate a clogged sink, So you may think this is funny but it happens to me constantly 
people in my house not going to name names they put plates and stuff in my sink with stuff on them,
then the water runs, when i wash my hands like 2,000 times a day and it rinses them off and all that gook gets stuck in the drain eek is right I cant take it when my sink gets clogged gross. 
 {MINI RANT}
{then you have to put your hands into gross icky water and then wash your hands, another 30 times, thinking there not clean.. yeah ewwwwww}


That's my love and hates. What are your Love and hates? 
Comment or Email 




No comments: