Sunday, May 12, 2013

An Educational Friday

 On Friday it was about 80 degrees here in Jersey and I couldn't resist taking the kiddos outdoors to explore. Mason who is 2 years old loves looking at new things and learning about them. 
When we were outside I was teaching him about insects and bees. 
He found the bees very fascinating although I shouldn't have taught him to be afraid because now he does what i do, every time a bee comes close I'd run for my life screaming like a maniac.
 ((yes I know very funny hahaha Laugh it up LOL )) 
But now he is so scared and doesn't move an inch because I told him that they bite I know I know stupid move on my part.
 But whatever It is what it is.
Can't Take back words, although that would be pretty cool. 
I know a lot of Parents that would agree, since we sometimes
say the wrong things to our kids. 

 Raider Found the birds chirping away 
(chirp, chirp, chirp)  
Extremely fascinating he just kept on watching them fly by, he also got very aggrivated by the sun because every time he tried to watch one of the red robins fly by, the sun got in his eyes. He was very pissed off at that sun.


 So that was our Friday What a beautiful one.

Hope everyone's Friday was as amazing and educational as ours was. 

No comments: