Sunday, April 14, 2013

What A Wonderful Saturday

A surprise knock at our door 
Wondered who it could be 
It was My Mother in law and Father in law 
They were in Ecuador for 1000  two weeks
Felt like so much longer so glad there back home 
Mama needs her break time
 Mason was constantly asking where is Mamita & Papito
Which is what he calls his grandparents 
Two weeks was way too long i felt like it was a year Seriously! I never thought I could have so much to tell them. It was like word vomit. SO how was your trip? good! Mason can say so many new words now. How was your Family Back in Ecuador? Great there doing well (pictures were shown). Oh good Im so glad to hear. Raider Eats solid foods now, Mason sleeps almost a full night in his own room,  I started my own blog and shop online. (word vomit Ect.) I seriously could not stop talking.
I was just so glad they were back! 
We had many laughs as they were here to visit 
One Highlight of our day was mommy gave Mason his water gun to shoot at Mamita Then we all got water guns and Ganged up on Daddy. By the way best part was this was not outside. Water was all over my house but i dont mind cleaning up the mess when its memories being made and everyone has a good time 
 Raider was Having a ball he is such a Ham! he loves to laugh & Play and tha†s what his Granparents love to do
 Mason Has entered the phase were he's like mommy no more pictures 
But I can Capture when hes not realizing Lol #mommyproblems
   

Later on in the day the In Laws were asking if they could take there Grand-babies for the night i was like heck yes  #MommyNeedsABreak. Well that's what i was thinking I said yeah sure all casually. Because in all honesty Mommy&daddy's need a little time to there selves If not you will See your selves constantly fighting or even getting aggravated. Its just nice to have some down time. I'm Telling you Even if its only for a few hours Its Great.
So this Is My Hubby and I laying in bed at 4pm wondering what do we do now so Typical me i fell asleep because I'm always so tired and Daddy-O stayed up and watched T.V probably more Harry Potter (what a geek Jk I love Him) Since no football or baseball season its been movie, family guy , movie , 2 in a half men, movie, big bang theory (BAZINGA!) HAHA 


 Then at about 10:30 were like lets go out.. 
So we Debated where shall we go Bar, Shopping, Ice Cream --->> led to #FROYO 
Mama Likey Fro-Yo lol  So thats where we ended up 
At Cups which is frozen yogurt #froyo thats a few blocks from our house 
We Realized that drinking wouldnt go well since the grandparents are bring the children back early in the A.M so It was a perfect choice.

 This Is what i got:
Flavor Fro-Yo: Tart (which tastes like Yogurt gelato mm My Fav) 
Toppings:  Strawberries, Granola, Sno Caps and Marsh-mellow drizzle

This Is a must try its deadly Great!!!!


 Thanks for reading come back for more House of Fuentes


No comments: