So this morning i witnessed something amazing My little Raider so close to crawling Omg!! get the safety gates out and the drawer locks because this baby is going to be a wild one.
For the past week He also has this urge to put everything in his mouth
Guess what that means? Yep you guessed Right! Teething
Every Parents worst Nightmare
and the scratches on his head are from his nails..He's trying to get stuff into his mouth
Hes got a hard time finding his mouth sometimes. LOL :) But back to teething This is what I use and Live by
Sophie The Giraffe I bought Mine at Amazon.com
Baby Orajel Naturals found at most drug stores
Mommys Bliss Gripe Water also found at Most drugstores
Teething Keys I bought mine at Toys R Us
Hope you enjoy and find this very helpful
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment