Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Day With Us Fuentes's



Our Day In Photo's
 Make Coffee In the morning. Mama Can't Function without it!! I Usually start my day by 7am to get somethings done before the kiddos wake up. My Hubby Leaves Before I wake up to catch the train to Manhattan. I write a To-Do list for the day and start doing whats on the list until the babies wake up. 
I do Laundry when the sun comes up, since currently my dryer is broken.
 
When the kiddos wake up around 8am we start our day by watching Mickey Mouse & Super Why.
I Make Breakfast And Raiders bottle, brush our teeth, Get dressed and were ready to play, or go visit people, go for a walk and ect. Yesterday we played inside and outside. 
 
 Around 11am, we have snack time which usually consists of many varieties of fruits like oranges, grapes, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, banana's or apples.
 

Then Went to visit Mamita and Papito In Manhattan. 
Had Many Laughs As always

 Then Headed Home Around 5pm With the Hubby We Visited the Park to see Such a Pretty View
 As soon as we got home I started Dinner Around 6:30pm
 When we were finished eating Mason and Raider had Bath time to unwind from such a wonderful Day
  Before You Knew it they were Both Past Out!!
Daddy And I had time to talk, relax and watch T.V. 
 photo 90853ce2-7959-4ca5-ac75-c2a60f6432d7_zpsbce4481f.jpg

No comments: